Elektra is a 3rd generation family-owned business founded in 1947 and located in Treviso, in the Veneto region of Northern Italy.
Highly visual and functional, these machines are hand-built and individually tested at the factory prior to shipping.
Designed to be the focal point of your business....
- Many distinct designs to complement your specific décor
- Aesthetically pleasing finishes and refined design include polished exposed groups, matching coloured accents, bakelite-appointed accessories, ergonomically designed portafilter and highly-polished metal bodies
...and complete with state-of-the-art features
- Patented solid 2 kg brass groups guarantee high heat stability: they are attached directly to the boiler, are independently heated and use pre-infusion for best possible espresso extraction and development
- Large capacity boiler with high wattage delivers abundant tea water and steam
- Patented pivoting lever control / instant-on steam nozzles deliver powerful dry steam through 4 separate jets for amazingly fast steamed milk; exclusive rounded steam tips are specifically designed to make micro-foamed milk and Latte Art easier than ever
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 group models, in automatic (electronic dosing) or semi-automatic (manual dosing) and "levetta" versions
Elektra Commercial Espresso Machines: